[netCDF #JYP-884397]: Cmake error installing NetCDF

Hello,

I'm glad you were able to make progress.  The test that's failing is one of the
pure HDF5 tests, which are designed to check the functionality of the libhdf5
library which netcdf was built against.  It appears that you are using a
libhdf5 that was built *without* compression support, or possibly just an older
version.  What version of HDF5 are you using, and can you confirm if it has
compression support?

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: JYP-884397