[netCDF #MFI-120877]: several problems when installing the NetCDF

Hello,

Can you please provide the config.log and test-suite.log files generated when
you configured netcdf and ran make check? This will provide information I can
use to try to diagnose the issue.

Thanks, have a great day!

-Ward

> dear sir/madam
> I got some trouble when installing the NetCDF. I was told that I successfully
> installed the program and to "make check" for deep examine.But the "make
> check" procedure gave some error informations. They are as follows.
> Testsuite summary for netCDF 4.4.0
> # TOTAL: 12
> # PASS:  10
> # SKIP:  0
> # XFAIL: 0
> # FAIL:  2
> # XPASS: 0
> # ERROR: 0
> See nc_test/test-suite.log
> Please report to address@hidden
> make[3]: *** [test-suite.log] ?.. 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/chengtao/Models/WRF_Model/ct_personal/netcdf-4.4.0/nc_test'
> make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] ?.. 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/chengtao/Models/WRF_Model/ct_personal/netcdf-4.4.0/nc_test'
> make[1]: *** [check-am] ?.. 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/chengtao/Models/WRF_Model/ct_personal/netcdf-4.4.0/nc_test'
> make: *** [check-recursive] ?.. 1
>

> Looking forward for your reply as soon as possible. Than you very much!
> Your sincerely!
>
> Tao Cheng from Beijing Normal University
>
> 24th,march,2016
>

> --
> ?? ????
>

> Tao Cheng Ph.D Candidate
> College of Water Sciences,Beijing Normal University
> No.19 Xinjiekou Wai Street, Beijing 100875, P.R.China
> E-mail: address@hidden
> Tel: +86-188-1133-5239

Ticket ID: MFI-120877
Department: Support netCDF