[netCDF #TPV-907918]: source codes and Russ's presentation

Hello,

I'm afraid Russ has retired as of last September, so I cannot ask if he has any
specific source code for this presentation.  I believe, however, that he took
the majority of it from the examples bundled with the netcdf-c source code.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Full Name: Zheming Jin
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Russ presented the talk, NetCDF for Developers and
> Data Providers. http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/presentations/Rew/netcdf-adv.pdf
> Is the source code for the performance test (e.g. chunking) in his slides
> available ?
>
> Thanks

Ticket ID: TPV-907918
Department: Support netCDF