[netCDF #JTG-257860]: problem of netcdf

Hi Zhou,

> I am a student in University of Hawaii. I got a problem when I install the
> netcdf 4.4.3 (C). I use the compiler of ifort and icc, and I have installed
> hdf5. I don't know how to fix the problem. Please help me. Thank you! The log
> file is in the attachment.

It's not finding zlib.  You need to have configured HDF5 with the --with-zlib=
option to tell it where to find zlib.  If you build HDF5 again with zlib, then
the
netCDF C library should build OK with that HDF5 library.

If that doesn't work, please let us know ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: JTG-257860
Department: Support netCDF