[netCDF #EHB-236121]: netcdf and Godiva2

Hello Cecilia,

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with Godiva2.  The information at the following link:

http://www.resc.rdg.ac.uk/trac/ncWMS/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Suggests that Godiva2 relies on the ncWMS service which in turn supports
netcdf.  Your best bet may be to refer to the ncWMS/Godiva2 documentation and
related support.  I'm sorry I can't provide more help, but hopefully this will
get you started.

Have a good day,

-Ward

> Dear netcdf-support,
>
> I have converted my grib-files to netcdf to make it easier to share the
> data with others. I want to use Godiva2 to visualize (and opendap to
> cutout and make ascii-files) but it seems that I do not have information
> enough for Godiva in my files. Is it possible to find a description
> about essential metadata and data in the netcdf for Godiva2?
>
> Best regards,
> Cecilia

Ticket ID: EHB-236121
Department: Support netCDF