[netCDF #PLB-249628]: SOS: Error concerning the netcdf configuration with hdf5

Hi Hera,

> Thank you for your reply. This ./configuration for netcdf worked. But when
> I want to attach the netcdf to a CDO ./configuration it does not seem to
> find the lib file. Do you know why?

Probably because you either need to tello the CDO configuration where
you have installed the netCDF library, but for how to do that you will
need to read the CDO documentation on how to build it. We don't develop,
maintain, or support CDO.

Another solution would be to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH (or
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH if on Apple OSX) environment variable to
include the directory where the netCDF C library is installed,
before trying to configure and build CDO.  For example, if you
installed netCDF under $NCDIR/lib (using --prefix=$NCDIR when
you built netCDF), then you could set

  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$NCDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

before building CDO.

--Russ

Ticket ID: PLB-249628
Department: Support netCDF