[netCDF #MWV-632973]: Testsuite summary for netCDF 4.3.1.1

Hi Andy,

> Description of problem: Things have gone from bad to worse. I am now failing
> all 26 tests after installing the C++ libraries. Its quitting time here but
> I'll start over this weekend after cleaning my /usr/local. If you have any
> suggestions please let me know.

Sorry to hear that.  I suggest starting over with a new source
distribution or running "make clean" and do exactly what you were
doing when you only got 1 failure, except add the following option
to the other options you used when running the configure script:

  --disable-dap-remote-tests

That should get you past the problem with our test server and allow the
"make check" and "make install" to complete.

--Russ

Ticket ID: MWV-632973
Department: Support netCDF