[netCDF #RMQ-116404]: NETCDF install issues

> Yeah you are right. I downloaded the developer version.

Great, then you should be able to build and install netcdf-4.3.0 by
just using the tarball and following the instructions here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/build_classic.html

>  ...                                                Did you happen
> to see the error related to siZeof_t?

No, but the svn developer version may have bugs in it that change from
day to day, since it's not a released version that has gone through all
our tests on various platforms.

--Russ

Ticket ID: RMQ-116404
Department: Support netCDF