[netCDF #XIK-240934]: netcdf4 on Mac OSX Lion

Greetings Visda,

Are you using GCC from xcode? Is the environmental variable
$CC set to point to your gcc? Would you mind sending a copy
of your config.log, which is in the top level of the netCDF
compile directory?

Thanks!

Sean

> Full Name: Visda Goudarzi
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netcdf4
> Operating System: Mac OSX Lion
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Greetings,
>
> I try installation of netcdf on Mac OSX Lion but when I try to configure,
> I get the error:

> I saw a similar question on the Threads but the only answer to that
> was if the gcc compiler in available. I also checked that and my gcc
> compiler is there and I can compile other c programs from command line
> with no problem. Any idea what could be wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Visda

Ticket ID: XIK-240934
Department: Support netCDF