Re: [netCDF #IJI-139782]: windows binaries for NetCDF 4.2.1.1

Good afternoon Alan,

On 11/8/12 12:10 PM, Alan Norton wrote:
Hi Ward,
Thanks, but I am still not finding everything I need here. Even though the hdf5 download indicates that it includes szip and zlib, these dll's are not in the download zip file. The readme also says you can get them from the hdf ftp site, but they were not in the indicated places. Do you have szip.dll (version 2.1) and zlib.dll version 1.2.3 that you are using?
-Alan
Which .zip file are you downloading? For the binary distributions, the .zip doesn't contain the raw files, but rather an installer (.exe) which will install the hdf5 and dependent libraries on your system. After you run the installer, the libraries will be located in the directory you specified during the installation process.

I hope this helps,

-Ward