[netCDF #PCQ-229104]: Asking for win32 make files to build netCDF-4.0.x and above with VC++ 7.0 on Windows

Hi Ieesuk,

> I would like to build netCDF-4.1.x with VC++ 7.0 on Windows. Up to
> netCDF-3.6.1, I could build netCDF successfully using
> "netcdf-3.5.0.win32make.VC6.zip." However, it is not successful to build
> netCDF-4.0.x and above using it. If you have win32 make files for these
> latest versions, could you share it with me?

Sorry, the only assistance we can give you currently is contained in these two
FAQ's:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4_1
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

In this week's earlier announcement of the release of netCDF 4.2, we included
news that
we have recently hired a new developer, whose initial focus will be helping to
improve
netCDF support for Windows platforms.  We hope to report success in making
netCDF more
useful to Windows users and developers over the next few months.

--Russ

Ticket ID: PCQ-229104
Department: Support netCDF