[netCDF #FIU-947657]: Re: NetCDF-4 patches

Hi Karen,

> There used to be flags to control how the parallel open was performed
> (nf90_mpiio and nf90_mpiposix).  These appear to be gone altogether.  What
> is the strategy now.  I had been using nf90_mpiio and need to figure out a
> way to maintain builds against both source bases.

Is this the change that caused these not to work?

  https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/jira/browse/NCF-135

If so, maybe this example at the bottom of that bug report shows how to do it?

  Note Fortran test code shows how to call from Fortran with a communicator
that
  will work:

    nf90_create(path="/tmp/test.nc", cmode=IOR(NF90_NETCDF4, NF90_MPIIO),
ncid=ncid, &
                              comm=MPI_COMM_WORLD, info=MPI_INFO_NULL)

--Russ

Ticket ID: FIU-947657
Department: Support netCDF