[netCDF #MMX-467051]: help with netCDF installation

No problem. This kind of thing catches a lot of people. You could pass

--disable-dap-remote-tests

to the configure scrips (along with any others you used), rebuild and test
again (this will disable the remote tests that are failing for you now and you
can check the rest of the netCDF lib). If you go the route, make sure to do a
`make distclean` before reconfiguring.

Cheers!

Sean

> Hi Sean,
>
> yeh, it was a firewall issue; we block port 8080 from
> internal to untrusted sites.  I guess my netCDF installation
> is probably fine then.   Thanks for looking into this for me;
> I appreciate your help.
>
> best
>
> ~ ben
>

> On Oct 7, 2011, at 5:09 PM, Unidata netCDF Support wrote:
>
> > Can you see the following page:
> >
> > http://test.opendap.org:8080/dods/dts/test.01.dds
> >
> > Sean
> > Ticket Details