[netCDF #KWO-578061]: Error reading large netCDF files through WRF 3.2

> Hi Ed,
>
> Thanks for getting back to us.  We didn't get the problem fixed - back end of
> April when we talked to you we were highly pressured to get support going for
> some weather forecasts in support of Vortex2 so ended up running WRF on a
> linux box instead because we ran out of time.  Has netCDF large file support
> on Windows been fixed?  I got conflicting answers from Microsoft folks when
> at the Microsoft Faculty Research Summit last week.
>
> I'm cc'ing a couple other folks who have revisited this problem recently as
> our pressure event is over now and Eran is away on an internship this summer.
>
> thanks
>
> beth

Howdy Beth,

We don't currently support a windows port, but I am working on that now. I am
doing it with Cygwin, not Microsoft tools. I hope that it will support large
files. There will be an announcement on the netCDF mailing list when it is
released.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: KWO-578061