[netCDF #NJA-407086]: Problem with NETCDF‏ and GFORTRAN

Hi Enzo,

> after "./compile", "make check" and "make install", I have problem with
> "netcdf.mod" and "typesizes.mod".
>
> You can find everything in the attached files.

I looked at your "install.log", and it appears that both netcdf.mod and
typesizes.mod
were correctly installed, as this line from install.log indicates:

 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 typesizes.mod netcdf.mod '/usr/local/include'

To compile with these module files, you must include the compiler flag
-I/usr/local/include before the names of your Fortran files.

Is there any other indication of a problem?

--Russ

> > To: address@hidden
> > Subject: [netCDF #NJA-407086]: Problem with NETCDF‏ and GFORTRAN
> > Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:29:36 -0600
> > CC:
> > From: address@hidden
> >
> > Howdy Enzo!
> >
> > NetCDF is known to work well with gfortran, but the latest version I have
> > is 4.3.1.
> >
> > What is going wrong? Can you please send the output of configure and make
> > check? Also please send config.log.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Ed
> >
> > Ticket Details