[netCDF #PEN-204681]: Problem reading NetCDF 4 classic files b/w NetCDF 4.0.1 and 4.1.1?

> Thanks Russ. I wasn't sure this was a bug, otherwise I would have sent you a
> test case. Do you want the original file that the user sent me? It's 478 Mb.
>
> --Mary

No thanks, the file I used to reproduce the problem is only 3148 bytes, so I'll
use
that.  We're talking to the HDF5 developers about this, because although it
looks
like an HDF5 bug, we would have to verify that with them.

--Russ

Ticket ID: PEN-204681
Department: Support netCDF