[Staging #BJE-146276]: 20220917: ADDE use at UQAM

Hi Christian,

re:
> I did modify just now the IP for goeaseast as you mentioned, for
> ADDESITE.TXT and MCTABLE.TXT.

Excellent!

re:
> I also checked on my system to be sure no other of these files were present
> somewhere else.
> There was one in the webserver account, so I modified the entry just in
> case.

Good thinking!

re:
> Could you check in the next hour if those changes fixed the problem?

Ah, now that is a bit more of a problem since atm went offline last night
with a disk failure - its raid is currently rebuilding -, and Mike
redirected all traffic aimed at atm to the machine that is now acting
as adde.ucar.edu and goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu.  I'll check with our
system administrator Mike to see if he can see the change in system
logs.

Ticket ID: BJE-146276
Department: Support McIDAS