[McIDAS #CXH-788694]: Password for download McIDAS software no working

Hi,

Quick update:

Testing of the code updates that I made to the WARC ADDE servers (mostly
the AGET server that services things like IMGDISP) demonstrated that the
band 7 images (labeled as IR4) use 14 bits pixels while all of the other
bands use 10 bits.  This, in turn, mandates that the calibration module
for WARC images (kbxwarc.dlm) be updated to support these higher resolution
images.  This is the reason that I do not yet have an update/addendum for
the Unidata McIDAS v2021 release.

Ticket ID: CXH-788694
Department: Support McIDAS