[McIDAS #CXH-788694]: Password for download McIDAS software no working

Hi,

re:
> Thanks for all your work I did not realise how much effort was involved

Well, the WARC server code was a port of the MTSAT server code, and
it was written to conform to the documentation that was available
at the time.  The changes that have been implemented in the images
being sent in EUMETCAST broke some of the assumptions in the code, and
those are what needed to be first found, then understood, then generalized,
and finally tested.

re:
> I just lost battery charge on my pc and I forgot my charger.
> as soon as I get home from university I will upload a new set of data

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Ticket ID: CXH-788694
Department: Support McIDAS