[McIDAS #CXH-788694]: Password for download McIDAS software no working

Hi,

Quick update:

I made great progress yesterday on updating the McIDAS ADDE WARC servers
to include support for the Himawari HRIT imagery that is being distributed
in EUMETCAST.  The progress was made possible by the example imagery that
you uploaded to your Dropbox, so thank you for the effort of grabbing
and uploading the images!

I hope to finish the code updates to the directory server today (what IMGLIST
accesses), and then I will be testing the code extensively before updating
the UWisc/SSEC code repository with the mods.  I will then cut an addendum
to the Unidata McIDAS v2021 release, and sending you the information needed
to get it.

Aside:

The first image segment for the Channel 12 (B12) image that you uploaded
to Drobox was missing, and the first segment is needed since it has the
informational headers that are needed to serve the image.

Having the Channel 12 image is not critical for testing, but it would
be useful to have a full set of images, so if you still have the Channel
12 segments, and you have all 10 segments, it would be useful if you
could re-upload them to Dropbox so I can grab them.

Ticket ID: CXH-788694
Department: Support McIDAS