[McIDAS #CYB-444461]: McIDAS-X installation on Ubuntu 16.04

Hi Sohail,

re:
> I need your help, I talk to my supervisor about the situation and discuss
> your good support. She thanks you for the support. I tried to configure the
> things, but failed, i am forwarding the documentation of ADT integration
> wth mcidas, please if you can figure out and solve the problem for me.
> Here is the error i got, may be you get fix it for me. Regards in advance.

The error your screen shot shows is a result of the PNG library that
is built as part of Unidata McIDAS not being included in the link
of naodt.

Please send the copy of 'makefile' that you are using in your build and
the McIDAS make log file, ~/mcidas2016/src/makelog.  This should help me
determine how you need to change the dependencies for naodt; they should
look similar to the dependencies for core McIDAS routines like 'areaaget'.

re:
> If you look into the page 3 and 4 of the ADT guide, it prove how to
> integrate it with McIDAS. I have attached both ADT installation guide and
> the software package, already really appreciated your support.
> ?
> ADTV8.2.1_022415.tar.gz
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9KctVJSqfJsajVzZHFWQ2ctRFk/view?usp=drive_web>
> ?