[McIDAS #CYB-444461]: McIDAS-X installation on Ubuntu 16.04

Hi Sohail,

re:
> There is an instruction file with that I will share with you but let me
> ask my supervisor first as there is an agreement with the software provider
> not to share with others.

OK.  Again, without the code I will be of little to no help in your attempts
to integrate it into Unidata McIDAS-X.

re:
> Is there any command to execute the Dvorak technique on McIDAS-X. I read
> the docs but haven't get through. Can you share the command please.

Since I have never used the code myself, I am not familiar with how to
run it.  I will need to do some research before answering...

Ticket ID: CYB-444461