[McIDAS #CYB-444461]: McIDAS-X installation on Ubuntu 16.04

Hi Sohail,

re:
> I have added these 2 header files to the file *odtpmw/pk_delaunay.cpp*,
> then the prvious error gone, but it fails this file to compile properly and
> get an error. Here are the screen shots.
>
> On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Sohail Khan <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Dear Sir,
> > As  i installed the McIDAS without any error, now trying to install the
> > ADTV8.2.1.tar with McIDAS, but facing error, i will be really thankful if
> > you can help me for this. Always appreciated your nice support. Here are
> > some screen shots with error, if you kindly guide me.

I have no experience with the package you are trying to add to the Unidata
McIDAS-X distribution, so it is difficult to know how to advise you on
how to proceed.

Some questions:

- what exactly is the package you are trying to build as part of Unidata
  McIDAS-X?

- where did you get the package?

- were provided by whoever you got the package from on how to incorporate
  it into McIDAS-X?

Ticket ID: CYB-444461