[McIDAS #GSA-478310]: ingesting mcidas area files in awips

Hi Justin,

re:
> Here is the link for the himawari area files.
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ggddwl0lrme2hi3/AABcuJLGfNDB5ah0UI5KBcTRa?dl=0
>
> Band 3 is still uploading due to the very large size of the file, but the
> other area files should be available.

I downloaded all of the images you put out on Dropbox and tested all of
them in McIDAS-X... I haven't see anything wrong with any of them so far.
I will be letting Michael know where he can find the files so he can run
some tests in AWIPS-II

Ticket ID: GSA-478310