[McIDAS #UQE-647398]: Header GOES-13

Hi Miguel Angel,

I apologize for not being able to respond to your inquiry before now.
I just returned from travel, and I am trying to catch-up on all of the
email that has piled up while I was away.

re:
> Good Morning, I need your help, I'm working in Meteorological
> Weather Services Argentine and I need to get the Header for the
> Satellite GOES-13 in Bin.
>
> Where I can find it?

I am not sure that I understand exactly what you are asking for.

Are you looking for the header of a McIDAS AREA file for GOES-13
imagery data?  If yes, I can create the header for you and send it
in an email attachment.

If you are looking for something else, I will need a more complete
description of what you need before I can say if I can get the
information for you.

re:
> Thank you for your response.

No worries.