[McIDAS #UQE-647398]: Header GOES-13

Hi Miguel,

re:
> Good Morning, I need your help, I'm working in Meteorological
> Weather Services Argentine and I need to get the Header for the
> Satellite GOES-13 in Bin.
>
> Where I can find it?.
>
> I need ingest images GOES-13 to GEMPAK.
> Can you help me?

I don't understand why you need the header for a GOES-13 image to
use the data in GEMPAK UNLESS you want to convert imagery to AREA
format.  Is this your goal?

If you have any GOES-13 imagery in AREA format, you can extract the
header yourself.  If you do not have any GOES-13 imagery in AREA
format, I can do the extraction for you (but you shouldn't need this
as GEMPAK is able to read most (but not all) satellite imagery in
AREA file format).

Unidata McIDAS Support previously wrote:

> Hi Miguel Angel,
>
> I apologize for not being able to respond to your inquiry before now.
> I just returned from travel, and I am trying to catch-up on all of the
> email that has piled up while I was away.
>
> re:
> > Good Morning, I need your help, I'm working in Meteorological
> > Weather Services Argentine and I need to get the Header for the
> > Satellite GOES-13 in Bin.
> >
> > Where I can find it?
>
> I am not sure that I understand exactly what you are asking for.
>
> Are you looking for the header of a McIDAS AREA file for GOES-13
> imagery data?  If yes, I can create the header for you and send it
> in an email attachment.
>
> If you are looking for something else, I will need a more complete
> description of what you need before I can say if I can get the
> information for you.
>
> re:
> > Thank you for your response.
>
> No worries.