[NOAAPORT #RGL-339243]: ADDE Serving of NEXRAD Level III data

Hi Heather,

re:
> Were you able to get in via the vpn?

Not yet, but I was not able to get to this last night.  I will
be trying in a couple of minutes while I am still at home.

re:
. If not let me know and I can call my contact here to help!

Will do.

Ticket ID: RGL-339243
Department: Support NOAAPORT