[NOAAPORT #RGL-339243]: ADDE Serving of NEXRAD Level III data

Hi Heather,

re:
> I don't think anyone here would have blocked your connection
> attempts. Perhaps it is something on UCAR's end?

Perhaps.

re:
> I do know that for some reason on the newer Linux versions that
> having vpnc installed is no longer enough, we have to have
> network-manager-vpnc
> installed also.  You should be able to find it on yum!

I just installed NetworkManager-vpnc using:

yum install NetworkManager-vpnc

and then restarted NetworkManager... still no go.

Given the above test, I have to assume that the problem is on our end.
I will work on this later this afternoon...

Ticket ID: RGL-339243
Department: Support NOAAPORT