[McIDAS #JZU-264589]: GOES-12 South America Images

Hi Marcus,

re:
> The GOES 12 South data server at goessouth.unidata.ucar.edu have not
> updated since 9:58Z from today:
>
> Pos Satellite/         Date       Time      Center   Band(s)
> sensor                                 Lat  Lon
> --- -------------  ------------  --------  ---- ---- ------------
> 25  G-12 IMG      11 APR 13101  09:58:00   -19   62 1-4,6
> 62  G-12 IMG      11 APR 13101  09:45:00   -19   62 1-4,6
>
> Someone know why?

We have had a number of ingestion errors recently.  I need to
go into the data store and clean out corrupted images to get things
working well again.  Unfortunately, I am currently involved in
a week long AWIPS-II System Administrator training session, and my
time is limited.

re:
> Is there another source to get this datas?

No, not for free.

> Thanks!!!

Sorry for the problems...

Ticket ID: JZU-264589