[McIDAS #JZU-264589]: GOES-12 South America Images

Hi Marcus,

re: real-time GOES-South imagery
> Are there payed sources to get this data? Can you send me the contacts?

I think that you may be able to get the data from the University of
Wisconsin Space Science and Engineering Center (UW/SSEC).  The best
contact for this is probably:

Data Center <address@hidden>

Other than UW/SSEC I know of no other group that is ingesting GOES-South
data _and_ making it available either for free for for cost.

Just so you know:  we are working on improving our GEOS-South data
ingest and serving...

Ticket ID: JZU-264589