[McIDAS #UGY-921131]: mcidas check.

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the slow reply.  I am involved in AWIPS-II admin training
all this week, and the days are pretty full...

re:
> Tom, was wondering if you can verify my configuration set up on the new
> climate server.  I had some errors in configuration that I did.

Sure.

re:
> To get in would you be able to access our VPN through a juniper SSL VPN?  I'll
> set up an account for you to get through the VPN.  Let me know Thanks.

I have the logins for climate (Paul gave them to me).  Has something
changed so that SSH (to a different port) no longer works?  If not, I
can SSH in and poke around.

re:
> This is going to be installed on a second server also once I get it built,
> later this week.

Can you give me a quick overview of the problems you would like me to
investigate?

Ticket ID: UGY-921131