[McIDAS #OEH-454825]: LWU list output

Hi Mary Ellen,

Sorry for the tardy reply; I am currently on travel in Chengdu, China, and
my access to the Internet is limited.

re:
> Hi, Can you post or email the location of the LWU directory information for
> McIDAS
> AREA files? Thanks for your help.

I am not positive I understand the question, but here goes:

The REDIRECT settings for McIDAS are saved in the file LWPATH.NAM.  In
Unidata McIDAS this file should be located in one's $MCDATA directory
(the working directory for McIDAS).

You should be able to find the file wherever it is using the DMAP command:

DMAP LWPATH.NAM

You do this from a McIDAS session from the Command and Text window.

Ticket ID: OEH-454825