[McIDAS #KUC-159541]: Memory errors with GINI Local Server in McIDAS-X

Hi Jess,

re:
> Just an update as I haven't responded back to your email and I didn't
> want you to think I forgot.  I'm hoping I will finally have some free
> time this week to give this a shot - it's been very busy here so I
> haven't had time to pull myself away from operational and/or urgent issues.
>
> Thanks for the code, and I will let you and MUG know my results when I
> have a chance to try it out.

No worries on the reply.  I am currently in Chengdu, China, and my ability to
read, much less respond, to email is limited.

I will definitely be interested if the code mods fix the problem you were
experiencing (they should).

Ticket ID: KUC-159541
Department: Support McIDAS