[McIDAS #ZXW-839417]: McIDAS access

Hi Laurent,

re:
> Thank you for replying to my message.

No worries.

re:
> I've registered at the Unidata website. I'm looking forward to your reply
> about my email address registration to the list of users allowed to download
> McIDAS.

I just went to add you to the list of people authorized to download Unidata
McIDAS, but I do not see a registration under this address:

address@hidden

What email address did you use for the registration?

As soon as I can find you in our registration database, I will add the allow
for you to download Unidata McIDAS-X.  I will then send you a note letting
you know that access has been enabled.

Ticket ID: ZXW-839417