[McIDAS #ZXW-839417]: McIDAS access

Hi Laurent,

I apologize for not being able to address your inquiry yesterday...

re:
> We are from the University of Antilles Guyane (French west-Indies and
> French Guiana), an educational institution.
>
> We would like to obtain access to McIdas, the purpose is to develop
> academic research in our university by students related to obtaining
> Master's degree.
>
> The purpose of the project is to analyse GOES 12 images for our
> Master's degree students, so they can use it for solar radiation
> estimation at the top of the atmosphere.
>
> We agree to abide by the two conditions below:
>
> - Our installation of McIDAS is not for use by a government agency,
>   non-academic research institute, or private concern
> - We agree that we will not re-distribute any portion of the software

Your statement of intended use of McIDAS-X meets the requirement placed
on us by SSEC.  Thank you for providing this clear statement of intended
use!

The next step in getting Unidata McIDAS-X is to register with the Unidata
website.  You do this through our HomePage:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Click on the 'Login' link near the top of the page, and follow the
instructions for users not already registered with the site.  Please
let me know as soon as you have completed the registration process,
so I can add your registration email address to the list of users
allowed to download McIDAS from us.

Ticket ID: ZXW-839417
Department: Support McIDAS