[McIDAS #MYD-916071]: Decoding problem on ADDE servers for 6/4/10 14Z

Hi Walt,

re:
> Not sure where to send this ticket.

No worries.  When in doubt, sent inquiries to address@hidden

re:
> At 14Z station 42002 dew point measurements were failed. However, using
> the IDV program connected to the unidata.ucar server was showing a value
> of 277 kelvin. I have checked with NOAA LDM units and they are not
> showing a value for this station. I am assuming that since we flagged
> the data bad that there is a decoding issue with the ADDE servers.
>
> Can you have someone take a look at this?

I will add this to the list of McIDAS-XCD decoding items to be investigated.

re:
> Also, in the future who do I need to contact for issues with the ADDE
> server?

Questions regarding McIDAS, XCD (the decoding component of McIDAS), and
ADDE (the data serving component of McIDAS) should be sent to:

address@hidden

Ticket ID: MYD-916071