[McIDAS #JRK-547142]: install mcidas2009 in a SUN Solaris10x86_64 machine

Hi Hsie,

There is a problem in the g2clib code that is causing the GRIB2 processing
to not work (fails to get navigation parameters).

In order to get your system working while the problem is being investigated,
I would like to build McIDAS in 32-bit mode.  This will require linking
against the 32-bit MySQL libraries, so a couple of things will need to
be changed in the ~mcidas/.cshrc file before the build.

Are you willing for me to make this test?

Ticket ID: JRK-547142