[McIDAS #KAH-868714]: Update to McIDAS US Interstate Map?

Hi Russ,

re:
> My version of OUTUSINT is different than yours. Yours is more
> complete in Illinois. There are still some missing sections of
> Interstates but its a hell of a lot better than my version.

OK.  The last time this file was changed was, I believe, the last time
you noted some missing interstates.  I thought I sent you a copy of
the updated OUTUSINT then... I am either remembering incorrectly, or
you have been using an old file.

I will keep my eye out for an updated database of US Interstates.  If/when
I find one, I will create a new OUTUSINT file and send it to you.

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: KAH-868714