[McIDAS #KAH-868714]: Update to McIDAS US Interstate Map?

Hi Russ,

re:
> Thanks Tom.   I'm working on the Winter Road Condition (WRC) display
> for IL. There are a number of Interstates that have been extended
> since the file was created.

OK.

Well, GEMPAK's US Interstate map has not changed since I created the OUTUSINT
file that I included with Unidata McIDAS.

But:  I see US INT 88 on the map I just plotted, and it corresponds to the one
shown by Google Maps (tm):

Google Maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=moline+illinois&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=57.292148,63.896484&ie=UTF8&ll=41.656497,-88.983765&spn=3.426774,3.99353&t=h&z=8

McIDAS map of IL overlaid with US Interstates is attached.  This was created
from:

MAP IL
MAP FILE=OUTUSINT MCOL=7
ZA 3 8 C POS=145 556 "US INT 88
ZA 3 8 C POS=193 550 "US INT 80

What am I missing?

Just in case, I have attached the MAP file that I used to create this plot.

Ticket ID: KAH-868714
Department: Support McIDAS