[McIDAS #ICA-762524]: mcidas-V

Hi Martha,

re:
> Just to let you know, I implemented 2007g this morning, and the 2007g
> agetserv works just fine On AIX using the native compilers.

This is great news.  Thanks for keeping me informed!

> I see that the agetserv binary for 2007g is larger
> By a good bit than is the version for 2007c or 2006(1.4 MB vs 1.2 MB),
> while the source code for both MCIDAS versions is identical, FYI.

I am not sure what this means (i.e., what, if any, impact that it would have),
but it is interesting nonetheless.

> Thanks again for your help.

No worries.

Randy/Martha:  please report back you experiences/observations when using the
McIDAS-V bridge, MCLISTEN.  I am sure that the MUG (who is CCed on this emai)
is as eager to hear user's experiences as I am.

Ticket ID: ICA-762524