[Support #NAB-494698]: Mcidas--Grids not available?

Hi Bill,

This update is mostly "for the files":

I found and fixed the problem with the v2007 version of the McIDAS-XCD
GRID decoder, DMGRID.  The problem turned out to be one of the same ones
I found and fixed in the GRIB filer, DMBIN.

Please let me know if you see anything amiss with the data being decoded.

Ticket ID: NAB-494698