[McIDAS #QNX-338397]: Can't display images using Mcidas command IMGDISP

Hi Trung,

re: what is output of 'DMAP AREA09'

> [~] $ dmap.k AREA0*
> PERM      SIZE LAST CHANGED FILENAME DIRECTORY
> ---- --------- ------------ -------- ---------
> 0 bytes in 0 files
>
> So I can see the images AREA0* did not get created.

This is what I suspected.

> What caused the IMGCOPY to fail?

Good question.  I can't comment since I am not able to look at
the permissions on the directory into which the copied images
were to be written, etc.

> Another strange thing when I tried on the below message:
>
> Beginning Image Data transfer, bytes= 2003568
> Transferring AREA data outbound, bytes= 2003648
> IMGCOPY: LOC/POS.115 copied to LOC/PAVOLMUL.67
> imgcopy.k: done
> DONE: INVOKE.
>
> I could display the image when I ran the command
>
> IMGDISP LOC/PAVOLMUL.67
>
> but I couldn't with IMGDISP LOC/POS.115

Wow!  This is extremely weird.

Please send the output of:

DATALOC LIST LOC

> Looked like the source image at LOC/POS got erased after the copy??

I don't think so.  There is nothing in IMGCOPY that would/could erase
a source image after a copy.

Ticket ID: QNX-338397