[McIDAS #HZP-657281]: Moving McIDAS-XCD server

Hi Hsie,

re:
> Where can I get the source code for MySQL package?

Here is what looks like will be a useful reference:

I would download the latest MySQL distribution from the MySQL website:

MySQL HomePage
http://www.mysql.com/

  Downloads
  http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/

The free download is the MySQL Community Server:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html#downloads

There appears to be a binary distribution that might be exactly what you need:

Solaris 10 (AMD64 / Intel EM64T, 64-bit)

The link for this is located quite far down in the page whose URL is above.

Ticket ID: HZP-657281