[McIDAS #PYR-135620]: McIDAS

Hi Jennie,

Quick update:

I was not able to do the McIDAS installation on your machine yesterday as I
ran into unexpected problems with GRIB filing/decoding on the Solaris 5.9 SPARC
machine we operate at the NSF offices in Arlington, VA.  I will be dedicating
my efforts to finding and fixing that problem today AND making an updated
distribution that contains the fix.

Since the installation on Clint's machine (Fedora Core 6 Linux) went smoothly
and is working well, I may jump on livos to do the installation during a
troubleshooting break.

I am curious about the name of your machine; what is "livos"?

Ticket ID: PYR-135620