[McIDAS #MFJ-557342]: McIDAS download

Hi Jeff,

re:
> It was nice to meet you and appreciate the help learning McIDAS last
> month.

It was nice meeting you as well.

> I have a logon for Unidata programs, address@hidden,
> but need it to be given McIDAS downloading privileges. Robert Mullenax
> reminds me that we do pay U of Wisc/SSEC an annual fee for their
> information, but he indicates your version of McIDAS is easier to work
> with so I would prefer to go that route as we have in the past.

OK.  We will add you to the McIDAS exceptions list (meaning grant you
access) tomorrow.  We will send you an email when the access has been
granted.

> Looking forward to seeing you again in October at the MUG meeting in
> Madison, assuming you are attending.

Sounds good.  I look forward to this year's meeting more than usual since
there wasn't one last year.

Ticket ID: MFJ-557342
Department: Support McIDAS