20030611: resend of remap2.pgm and cloudp.c

>From: "Craddock, Mary Ellen" <address@hidden>

Mary Ellen,

>Thanks for the info. I am about to start making changes. Could you
>please send the modified source code again...as an attachment? As you can
>see from below it wasn't readable.

Sorry about that.  I use a mail system (mh) that doesn't easily allow
for attachments to be included in a mail message with other non-mime
encoded text.

I just sent you three emails:

- the first has the original remap2.pgm file as a test
- the second has the version of remap2.pgm that I modified
- the third has the version of cloudp.c that I modified

Please let me know if you did not receive these, or if you were not
able to unpack the mime encoded versions.