20011023: mapcoord.c mods and 6-min profiler display errors (cont.)

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Paul,

re: latest mods to mapcoord.c
>Yes...it is! Thanks for getting that found. I am glad I can be here to
>debug McIDAS!:-)

Too bad that I didn't do a better job in mapcoord.c in the first place!

>There is something else...I am sorry to say.
>
>I am unable to get the profiler 6 min data working.
>
> I run the following command:
>
>PROFSECT #PROFSTATION LATEST X -6 DAT=6MIN TYP=6MIN GRA=2
>
>Where #PROFSTATION is a profiler site and I have aliased 6MIN as
>RTPTSRC/PROF6MIN
>
>This had worked, but now there is:
>
>PROFSECT: Invalid file schema WPRO. Mismatches WPR6 schema for TYPe=6MIN
>
>It also fails on the unidata.mnu

Hmm...  I just ran your command while pointing at three different ADDE
servers and had no problems:

AKA ADD 6MIN RTPTSRC/PROF6MIN
TE PROFSTATION "PLTC2

DATALOC ADD RTPTSRC WALDO.STCLOUDSTATE.EDU
PROFSECT #PROFSTATION LATEST X -6 DAT=6MIN TYP=6MIN GRA=2

DATALOC ADD RTPTSRC ADDE.UCAR.EDU
PROFSECT #PROFSTATION LATEST X -6 DAT=6MIN TYP=6MIN GRA=2

DATALOC ADD RTPTSRC PAPAGAYO.UNL.EDU
PROFSECT #PROFSTATION LATEST X -6 DAT=6MIN TYP=6MIN GRA=2

So, the failure must be on the decoding side for the server you are using.
What server are you pointed at for the RTPTSRC dataset?