20000121: using COTV on GOES sounder images (cont.)

>From: address@hidden

Rick,

>Thank you for your response to my question. After I originally sent the
>inquiry, I realized I forgot to mention I was using McIDAS OS/2. Is there
>a modification that is available using OS/2?

No, sorry.  We dropped support for McIDAS-OS2 before the 7.6 release.
In addition, we just converted our last OS/2 machine to Windows NT.
Now we don't even have the capability of building McIDAS-OS2
executables.

>Or, has that already been deleted?

Gone.  If want to install the necessary components so that you can do
a McIDAS-OS2 build, then you could use the cotv.pgm source file to
build a new OS/2 executable yourself.

>We do have a version of McIDAS-X, so I can use that with the
>modification you sent if nothing is available for OS/2. Thanks again.

Sorry we can't help you with OS/2 anymore.

Tom