[LDM #JFI-321099]: registry.xml:1: parser error

Rodrigo,

> root
> XXXXXXXXXXXX
> XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
> ----------
> Dear Steve,
> I have recompiled libxml2  and ldmd .. and I have
> reinstalled in the ldm tree..
> Everything seems to be working now, ..
> It seems to be related to the 64bits platform.. some libraries,
> when they are compiled, are installed on "ldm/lib" directory,
> and some in "ldm/lib64".. may be, in compile time ldm links
> againts system xml2 library rather than "ldm/lib64".
> (would be better add "--libdir=" in configuration scripts, I think so)
>
> Anyway, may I ask a favor ?
> just login to the computer and do a check ?
> I would be extremely thankfull if you do some general
> check.. It is my first installation from the source code ..

Your installation is non-standard: there's another "ldm" subdirectory, no
package-specific subdirectory, and a "lib64" as well as a "lib" installation
directory. I suspect that this non-standard structure might have caused the
problem.

Do you need a non-standard installation structure? It might cause problems. It
certainly makes diagnosing problems more difficult.

Ticket ID: JFI-321099