Re: Run notifyme today?

Hi Harry,

In planning for the rest of the day, I'll just let the logging run into
the evening.  I see that we just missed a small disconnect event that
happened just before we started logging.  None since then.

Now, I'll copy your notifyme logs from 20Z and 21Z over to here and try
matching the signatures to see how that goes.

Anne
address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307